In the links , I created a story with the website of storybird. Story is a narrative story so Students can learn the use of past tense . I think story can be expanded but in the application there are no enough pictures about the theme. Because of this , creating a story according to pictures was a little bit difficult. So It should be developed.



https://storybird.com/picture-book/private/-adventure-of-ellie



Again seesaw is here. I again created activitiy which is about daily speech patterns. Two young boy are talking about something but they use everyday speech patterns. 





  In this interesting website , I created a avatar. You can choose your avatar whatever you want from rabbit to archer. This application can be used in the elementary level in order to get student's attention. In addition to that this application improve student's listening skills. We can also add our voicerecord but unfortunately my computer is little old so I can not accomplish this. :(



http://tinyurl.com/y69hhw9n


















Yorumlar